PTDC Jobs 2023 is an ideal alternative for both male and female staff who need to work for an association where they can grandstand their abilities and love of their country. The minimum qualification for this job is a metric. Candidates with the following qualifications are eligible to fill out the application form specified in the PTDC Jobs advertisement 2023.
These positions will be offered to them once the recruitment process has been completed. The application form for submitting an application can be downloaded from www.tourism.gov.pk jobs 2023.
Every competitor should have the first archives. Candidates with the accompanying capabilities can go after this position. Each Candidate ought to apply straightaway prior to shutting occupations. Additional information for this work is provided below.
Pakistan Tourism Development Corporation
|Education||Matric To Master|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Range||80000 PKR/Month|
PTDC Jobs Vacancies List:
- Admin Officer
- Event Management Officer
- Social Media Officer
- Program Officer Digital Media
- Program Officer Print Media
- Computer Operator
- Civil Engineer
- Accounts Office
- Electronic Media Officer
PTDC Jobs Eligibility criteria
- Official CNIC/Smart chip card.
- Diploma/Academic degree from verified institute.
- Degree of an official.
PTDC Job Application Form
To see and/or get their registration/application form, go to their official website. An application form is required for registration submission; those lacking will not be accepted by the department. It is mandatory for candidates to complete an application form with accurate information and send it to the department before the deadline.
PTDC jobs Contact Details:
|Address||Ground Floor, Kohsar Block Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, Pakistan.|
PTDC Jobs Salary and Benefits:
Every individual wants to be a part of PTDC as it offers so many benefits and respect. Some of these benefits are listed below.
- A very good income per month
- The right to equal learning opportunities
- The path to a successful career
- Allowances for medical care
- Travel expenses and accommodation
- The education of children
- A work environment that is peaceful
- Duty schedules can be flexible
- Team members who are helpful and professional
- Training sessions are an investment
- Department with respect
- Food for free
How to Apply for PTDC Jobs?
A lot of candidates at PTDC are interested in joining the company, but they are unclear how they should apply and where they should send their resumes. You don’t have to worry, everything will be handled by us. For those wishing to apply, you must first register by clicking on the link below. You will be redirected to either the official application page or the online application page by clicking on this website. Following that, you will be notified of a date for the appointment. If you pass the interview, you will be contacted shortly thereafter.
Candidates who are interested in the PTDC Jobs to build their careers can apply through proper channels.
- Can I post my resume?
Yes, you can post your resume or curriculum vitae (C.V).
- Are there any other details about the job posting besides those already listed?
We received the information from the employer. By contacting the government agency directly, you can obtain additional information about the job postings.
- How should materials for applications be sent?
You should send your resume and application to the address provided in the advertisement. Follow the instructions in the job posting.
- How can I find my target job?
Target Jobs can be searched based on Department, District, Industry, and interest.
- Which jobs are available?
The application process is explained in detail in the instructions.
- In what time frame will a job interview be scheduled after applying?
After the posting of a job expires, the hiring process typically begins. You will receive an email if there is no response from us within 24 hours.
- If I apply for a job multiple times, will it be considered?
Yes, you can apply for one or more posts.
- I cannot find an answer to my question in the FAQs?
E-mail your issue and our team will contact you soon.